The Old Jefferson Suburban Terrace Civic Association is a community group that holds bi monthly meetings with area organizations, and elected officials. We host a forum for community concerns, and we follow up with your elected officials, JPSO, and municipal departments to amplify your voice in Old Jefferson.
Please help us preserve our local influence, and support the work your neighbors do on your behalf.
We are looking for community members to assist with:
– Decorate for special events
– Staff the sign up table
– Meet and greet the guests
– Setup games for the kids
– Come 45 minutes before our general meeting to set up food and drinks
– Plan themed snacks and drinks
– Pick up drinks and supplies at the grocery store (reimbursement provided)
– Distribute materials to local businesses
– Write emails to our lists
– Distribute flyers in the neighborhood (or just your block)
– Write posts for social media
– Take pictures of events
– Update the website
Thank you for over 48 years of support. If not for your work on behalf of the community we would not have the influence we do.
President Lisa Loup